Chickasha dream list and early order...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Chickasha dream list and early order...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Ive had no luck on the classified ads except for scams and spam. So here is my Chickashea dream list of what I need. Original Speedster body in any condition, Tan Canvas Gypsy Curtains and top boot for 26-27 touring. KRW pan straightening jig. Wind wing brackets for 26-27 touring/roadster. If you have anything and can bring to Chickashea send a PM and Ill get back to you on them ... I have a complete 6 speed cast iron warford transmission setup with frame support, and also with factory shortened drive shaft and radius rods for a TT Will trade for above or ?? Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 03:12 am:

I need 2 more cast (forged?) running board braces for a 10 Ford frame and 2 for an 11-12 frame. that will start my build of my frames going. I have 43 cast running board braces in the collection. Also,I NEED a tail lamp for my 12. And a pair of headlights for my 11. thank you! 417-300-5990.
Joe in Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 05:33 pm:

Does anyone have one of those rear axle rebuilding stands they want to sell and can bring to Chick? I missed one last year because the guy did not know any one would be interested? Let me know? Thanks John 319-573-8629

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

There were 2 at Chickashea last year. One was already sold and being delivered to someone. Do not know if the other one sold. Maybe this dream list thread may get some of the bigger items delivered to Chickashea....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By neil obrien on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 03:25 pm:

When is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

March 20-21 this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:48 pm:

Here you go, Neil. All the info:

http://www.pwsm.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Need 1916 firewall to frame brackets, brass top coils....918-693-5267

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 01:42 am:

Warren; if you contact John Reagan at Fun Projects he has the brass top coils; I've got a couple of his sets and they look and run great. By the time you buy them at a swap meet and redo them of have them redone you'll have spent most of what you'd spend from him, but his look and operate like new. I don't know if he has any in stock, or if he requires any exchange, maybe for the brass top... it's worth a call to him. I've had mine for a number of years now and have no regrets at all on the $$ for them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 08:57 am:

If anybody WANTS a nice Hempy-Cooper Model T boring bar setup, I have a nice one extra to me for sale. This the set up in the Service manual. I WILL NOT BRING IT UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS!!!!!. PM me for more info. Have a poring set too NOT Hempy-Cooper. You could be in the main bearing business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 09:57 am:

Dan I sent you a PM about the Hempy-Cooper. My hopes for this thread was to get the big item owners together with the big item buyers before Chickashea. I have had several contacts so far that are not scams so maybe it will work ...??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:49 am:

BUMP TO TOP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 09:07 am:

I need top irons and a windshield for my '26 touring. That's about it, really, at this point. But I won't be going to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 04:34 pm:

Any interest in 2 TT rear ends?
One has a Hall Scott 2 Speed and accessory brakes.
One is standard.
Radius rods, torque tube, driveshaft, wheels, etc also available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 11:36 pm:

Even repairable lights for my cars I asked about, if possible, 11- 12 will work for me. I cannot afford the really top notch stuff. Thanks. Also those two 09 and 11 running board braces I need. triple twist horn too. I cannot afford Ebay prices and getting tired of looking there! Telephone on first add above. Please help if possible. Thank you very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:26 am:

Does anyone have an early Bryne-Kingston Carburetor?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration