OT Laurel and Hardy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Laurel and Hardy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 12:03 pm:

There are very few on this site who are not fans of Laurel and Hardy because of their close affiliation with the T, which was prominent as a sight gag in most of their films and contributed to the popularization of the T in the 50's and 60's whenever their films were resurrected by TV. For you fans, I thought you would get a kick out of the following million dollar bill, as I did. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 12:30 pm:

Love it...where can i get one ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 12:35 pm:

There are a multitude of them for sale on ebay. Just go to www.ebay.com and type "Laurel and Hardy bill" into the search box and they will fill your screen...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

You can buy alot of them with this coin.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration