Some new products fro our buddy Jay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Some new products fro our buddy Jay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 02:40 pm:

I wonder how it will work with our clutches??

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/1439ff862c927bca

George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

Can't get in to either of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

George,

That link ants us to login to Google Mail. Can you cut and paste the useful part into a regular message on the Forum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

I forgot I even had a gmail account.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

Which buddy Jay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

try this Jay Leno's garage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ir3bg0ESU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

Sounds like good stuff, I wonder where it can be bought?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

I wonder if this stuff would be a no-no in the T what with the bands and wet clutch. Might try it in a modern though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 11:07 pm:

http://www.archoil.com/

Same question , how is it for wet,multidisc clutch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 07:28 pm:

Got this from the company>

Tim Stegenga
To MeDavid Zevetchin
Today at 4:24 PM
Hi Will. It is my understanding that you are NOT supposed to run synthetic oil in a T ? My friend Ron Ehrenhofer from Woodstock IL has a T and we are researching the application of Archoil on that engine/trans. For now I would say do NOT use it because it does reduce friction and its friction you need for the TRANSMISSION bands. After we do some research and testing will will get back to you. Thanks for the inquiry.

-
Tim Stegenga
National MGR Archoil
Cell: 815.701.8531

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration