What is the correct name for this style washer ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What is the correct name for this style washer ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Haworth - El Centro, CA. on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

This photo is of a spindle washer. I need some that are 3/8 inside for my windshield. washer
When I search for lock washers these do not come up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:19 pm:

that looks like one of those washers you weld a bump on and then file it to shape!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:25 pm:

Looks like a transmission band washer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:29 pm:

You are looking for an internal tab washer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Haworth - El Centro, CA. on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

Thank you Ted.
Internal tab washer brings up pictures of what I need. But only commercial sources. I usually can get what I need from McMaster - Carr or Granger or MSC Direct.
Does anyone have any other sources ?
Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Ace Hardware carried them the last time I was there

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration