OT- found unrestored burned rusted Ferrari estimate 2 million dollars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT- found unrestored burned rusted Ferrari estimate 2 million dollars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

This link may tell us not to restore an untouched original Model T

This 1967 Ferrari burned in 1969 and has been sitting under a car port for 44 years

Auction estimate 2 million

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101341782

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 06:00 pm:

Talk about a bunch of doofus's, they are referring to it as a rusted out clunker. I should be so lucky as to find a model T in that rusted out condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

Fire damage? Rust? I saw neither. Must be talking about a different car! That car looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

It's a cream puff compared to many of the daily drivers I have owned over the years.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration