Is this a 1914 Studebaker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Is this a 1914 Studebaker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Enos Wiseman on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 06:51 pm:

I don't know too much about these cars and I'll be the first to admit it but from past pictures I was thinking this could be a Studebaker. I know the knowledge is here because some of you guys know everything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Enos Wiseman on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 07:48 am:

The little guy on the hood doesn't look to pleased having his picture taken. Maybe he wanted to wear dad's hat instead of hold it. Still wondering what kind of car??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 12:05 pm:

A google search shows 1914 Studebakers to have more rounded fenders. This may be a 1913 with '14 plates. The hub caps & dropped axle do indicate Studebaker... as does the emblem on the radiator. It is clearly the smaller 4 cylinder model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 02:12 pm:

It is an early 1914, before they adopted the pressed crowned fenders later that year. 1913 cowls are substantially different from the car in the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 06:59 pm:

The kids look semi-professional possibly
"The Little Rascals" The producer was Hal Roach and he did own a couple of Studes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Enos Wiseman on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

The Little Rascals series began later in 1922. The little guy on the hood does look like one of them. Must be the frown.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration