That's a beauty. Looks new, but then, what active fire truck doesn't.
It looks like an early 1921 model with the green visor headlamp lenses.
Here is a little history on the fire dept and various pics on the building. Unfortunately the outside has changed (for the worse), but it still has the tin ceiling. We have had dinner here.
North Syracuse was the first Village in NYS to establish a fire district. Our first Volunteer Fire Department was started in 1913 and as equipment it had two hand drawn chemical fire engines. The firemen were called to fires by a huge steel tire off a locomotive, which was hit by a large sledgehammer. At that time all of the apparatus was kept in a building located where the Andrews Memorial Methodist Church now stands on Church Street. Later the Fire Department moved to the site of the old trolley station at the corner of South Bay and Church Streets, and then in 1982 a new building was erected on Chestnut Street, where the fire department is now situated.