Timer Elevator Linkage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Timer Elevator Linkage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 07:40 am:

Does anyone have a photo or information on the linkage for timer elevators?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 09:50 am:

I would also like to know what the linkage looks like. Surely someone here must be running one of these that could share a few photos with us.

Here's a past link that might be of interest.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/300879.html?1343261078

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

Brendan and Jay, there is a KW raised timer on my most recent purchase. However, being RHD, I don't know how much use photos would be to you.

Does this help?

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration