Rivits brake shoe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rivits brake shoe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 01:19 pm:

are the rivits on brakeshoe correct

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

Looks good to me, how about showing the lining side?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

I'm not sure it matters, as long as they're tight. You got better rivets than the ones that came with my brake linings.

I tossed these sorry things and used transmission band rivets instead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

Kenny, you did a great job, doesn't that tool make it easy? Well done!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration