Sorry - OT but is this a Model A?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Sorry - OT but is this a Model A?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

My dad sent this pic up and asked me. I guess my grandpa owned this at one time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 03:27 pm:

I dont think its a model a. It may be a studebaker, need help with that one though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 03:46 pm:

Looks mighty like a 28 or 29 A to me. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

To me it looks like my Wifes 29 Towne Sedan and body by Briggs.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:52 pm:

This is not a Model A Ford. The body moldings, cowl, fenders, door handles, radiator shell, lights, etc. are all different from a Model A. I was thinking it might be a Studebaker, also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Pitts on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

28 29 model A

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 05:16 pm:

Looks like 6 wheel nuts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 05:19 pm:

IF it's a Ford, it looks to me like a 1930 Model A Town Sedan. Can't be a 28-29 Ford. Hood is too large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 05:25 pm:

painted headlights-not ford. too many spokes, like real wire wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

Its a studebaker product, its an erskine, 28, or 29

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

1929 Erskine 6 Sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 07:48 pm:

It is definitely not a Model A Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 08:03 pm:

I agree, not a Model A, and I've worked on them, and built a few fordors over the last 30 years. Close, but not right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 09:48 pm:

Hey thanks guys. I'll send the link to this thread to my dad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 11:44 am:

Who supplied the body for the Erskine?? Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration