R.C Lacy dealership Catskills NY.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: R.C Lacy dealership Catskills NY.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:53 am:

I'm looking for anyone who has photos or even model t's that were bought there . They are celebrating their 100 year anniversary of opening and being the local model t'er. I was asked to find photos, adverts, cars, ect ... from around when they opened. P.M. Me or post right on here .
Anything would be great

Thanks
M Sharkey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 10:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 04:01 pm:

When is this shindig happening?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael sharkey on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 08:46 pm:

Not sure if they are having an actual party . I don't think so .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration