OT - Top Selling Vehicles By State

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Top Selling Vehicles By State
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 08:55 am:

http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/fleets-trucks-and-accessories/top-selling-vehicle s-by-state.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Looks like the Ford F150 is becoming the the modern Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:13 pm:

Yep, I've done my part 3 times now. Before that was an F-100. My son has my first F-150. It has over 300k miles and still going strong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 07:56 am:

Seven F- Series so far. All have been excellent trucks. I can understand why they are number one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:14 am:

Got 1500 miles on mine now. This truck is better than I imagined in every way. Looking at that map above, I was not surprised to see which states were not F150 blue. It could double as an election map. The exception is Oklahoma. What's the matter with those guys?:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 06:37 pm:

Dave, I thought the same thing. Oklahoma is a surprise, but being from NY, no surprise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

I hear ya Dan. If it were a Canadian map, it probably wouldn't look so good here in Ontario either. I did notice though there are now plenty of ads on the radio where Ford is claiming to sell more than any other make in Canada. You used to hear those ads from Honda but they are silent now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:56 pm:

Ford F-150 dual cab 4 x 4 is the most popular truck in Montana.

The most popular car is the Subaru Outback, outsells all others. I think the Subaru Forrester is about #7 or 8 on the list. One problem with driving a Subaru is they all look the same. Very few design changes and only a few colors to choose from, six I think. I bought a new Outback last week and went to Costco last night. When I came out there were at least 6 white Subaru Outbacks in the parking lot + a dozen other colors. Probably were 125 cars and at least 15 or 20 of them were Subis.

All wheel drive, great ground clearance, heaters you can barbecue hot dogs with and 2-300,000 miles for most people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

30+ real world mileage, too, at 80-85. They will also pull a 3,000 lb trailer, which most cars won't do anymore. It rides fairly rough, doesn't have the power of a new Mustang and doesn't handle as well as a rear drive Cadi but it's a wagon and I think I'll like it pretty well. 5 more years it's mine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration