Old Photo - Old Meets New

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Old Meets New
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 03:31 am:

Great photo. Phil Foster was a collector of brass cars in the 1940's. His shop was in Victoria BC. The Model N in the picture is still on Vancouver Island and belongs to the Nanaimo Chapter of the Vintage Car Club of Canada. I own another of Phil's cars a 1911 Stanley.

Phil had 8 or 10 brass cars and most of them are still here in the area. The Stanley has never been restored but has always been maintained as needed. My son and I are the 7th owner. this picture was taken on a steam tour in Oregon a year and a half ago. It's more fun even than driving a T!!! Well it's certainly a lot harder.

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 09:18 am:

I'll take that "N" any day!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration