Norm's 26 TT update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Norm's 26 TT update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:22 pm:

You may recall my tale of the fellow that flagged me down while I was out driving my T. His name was Norm and he had recently inherited his late fathers 26 TT. We were waiting for the carb to come back and I set up his coils while we waited. Today he called and told me it has started and run but had some issues. I jumped into my T and drove on over. Once the spark was adjusted and the carb mix dialed in, she ran real well. We took a little spin around his property and found the transmission and bands to be in very good order. This was the first run since the early 1950's. Sure was fun. After a few minutes of running, she got smoother. I did take a video but can't get it to upload via my regular route. Just wanted to pass it on. First time I got to drive a TT. Slow but very nice. Now I want one of those too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 08:29 pm:

Well Erich, it sounds like you've been bitten by the TT bug. Ha Ha! There is no cure other than getting a TT. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration