Hutchinson, Kansas work shop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Hutchinson, Kansas work shop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 09:02 am:

Does anyone have the details on the workshop scheduled for this weekend in Hutchinson, Kansas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 09:15 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/415899.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 09:22 am:

It runs Saturday Jan 25th 8:00 -3:00 $5.00 reg fee paid at the door. $10.00 for lunch. Chis Paulson is doing plating and Bud Reading is dong a front end. It is at the Technological Academy 800 15th Circle. Reg starts at 7:30 A.M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 09:34 am:

Michael, your letter says registration at 8:00 and program at 9:00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 01:53 pm:

Don't forget Friday night meal at Carriage Crossing in Yoder, it's 5/6miles from Hutchinson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

Sorry it is 8:00, Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 05:13 pm:

I have a room at the Comfort Inn with 2 dbl beds, if anyone wants to split the room fees, I'll be checking in early afternoon on Friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 10:50 am:

Just a reminder about tomorrows clinic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 11:02 am:

Leaving Tulsa at Noon, can't wait.
The Sunflower Crankers always put on a fine clinic. I have always left with more information than I gave. Really a great chance to visit with other Model T guys from the surrounding states and see how they "skin the cat".

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration