2014 Forum locator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 2014 Forum locator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 07:21 am:

Up until 2014, when I clicked on the FORUM spot in the MTFCA page I always got the list of forum years to pick from. Now, that list stops at 2013 and I have to go to topics to be able to choose 2014. I wonder, why this extra step ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 07:59 am:

Try going back to the forum list and do a Control-F5. This will reload and refresh the directory page from the server.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:07 am:

Thank you Tom. I was about to ask the same question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

Many thanks for that. It works!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration