OT - What to do in Melbourne, FL ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - What to do in Melbourne, FL ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 04:47 am:

I will be in Melbourne, FL on Monday dropping off ....

Anything in the surrounding area I should see or do ?

I recently bought a bike - any trails worth riding ?

Thanks !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 05:35 am:

Just enjoy the warmth! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 06:26 am:

Go to Dustins and they have a tourist map. There some good fishing Balllard park. You might also see some Manatees there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 07:32 am:

Doug,

I have in the warm weather for about a week since dropping off in Austin, TX ...

After South Dakota & Minnesota - it sure felt good !

Will,

Thanks for the tip - I will check it out ... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 07:41 am:

Jim - I think you need to look into a spoiler for that trailer did you drag that cold weather from S.D. with you Brrr! ;P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 11:52 pm:

Kennedy Space Center is right up the road.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration