Old Photo - OUCH!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - OUCH!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

And it was here that Ford came up with the idea of the slanted windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

I wonder if that is the same car which had a collision with a buffalo in the post of Yellowstone adventure?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:30 pm:

looks like the same top as the car on e-bay.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Note it is a Canadian produced Model T. Note the lower windshield is hinged and can be moved while the USA cars it was not hinged. It also has the Canadian horn button on top of the steering wheel and the wires wrapped over the steering wheel. USA cars could have an accessory button mounted there but it was not as common. I believe you can also see the door handle on the driver's side door.

I'm not sure if it is a low cowl or high cowl. The Canadian cars produced the slant windshield from 1920 model year to 1925 [some sources say 1921 model year to 1925 -- one more area we are looking for additional information on.]

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration