26/27 Roadster/Touring height?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 26/27 Roadster/Touring height?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Arnold on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 09:06 pm:

Friend looking at trailer with 70.5" door opening. Will a 26/27 roadster or touring go through with the top down??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 09:09 pm:

It certainly will, but I think you meant "with the top up", right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 11:27 pm:

Jack,
That's less than 6 feet! Here's what a 15 looks like after trying to go into a trailer with an 80 inch door. I don't remember the measurement on the touring, but my hack and TT need at least an 88 inch door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 01:22 am:

My 26/27 roadster is 67 3/4" to the top of the windshield. Add 3/4" for the rear view mirror if it has one.

The overall height with the top up is 75"

So it looks like it should fit with the top down.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

It should fit my touring is 66" to top of the windshield and about 75-76" with the top up, this one is Canadian eh. Straight in or ramp may make a difference. If it is close and has demountables remove the tires and go in on the rims.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration