Old Photo - Yellowstone Adventure !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Yellowstone Adventure !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 10:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:59 am:

I wonder which got the worst of that situation? The buffalo and the T both look dead!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

That's a great painting. My friend Gaylon tells a great story of his Model A cutting out while weaving his way through a buffalo herd. We hosted several tours through Yellowstone over the years driving our Speedster.

Interesting how that '27 has the horn mounted through the hood. :0.

Enjoyed seeing it.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Shinta on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:22 pm:

Well now I am hungry , buffalo burger on a toasted onion roll .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 06:55 pm:

Posing with the North American Life and Casualty 12.5 ton granite bison in front of Allianz Life headquarters in Golden Valley, MN where I used to work:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration