Bridgeport Brass Tire Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bridgeport Brass Tire Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

I just picked up a nice Bridgeport double barrel brass tire pump, but it sure doesn't seem to put out much air when pumped. Can anyone tell me how to repair the pump if needed? Also, is there any way to date the piece?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 06:36 pm:

Someone sells the leather cups or you can make them. I'm guessing teens and twenties but someone else may know more exactly. There have been some other threads on these recently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/170956.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 12:36 am:

I got my cups from Clay Adkins.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration