Show and tell in May

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Show and tell in May
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Erbach on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 03:48 am:

Will there be some seminars or presentations at the Richmond Indiana Show and Tell this May ? I will be there for sure (already booked a hotel). Due to the cold temperatures I am suffering from lack of wrench time, and looking forward to my first summer with a T. I need to learn all I can. Thanks to everyone involved in setting this event up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:13 am:

I don't know the answer to that, but I'll mention the Iola swap meet and car show in July just north of you in Wisconsin. I always find some T parts, and there are always some beautiful T's and other early cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 07:23 pm:

There will be some presentations & displays.
Make sure you register for the Swap & sell early to make sure are part of the first Swap & Sell at the museum.Show & Tell Swap & Sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:01 pm:

Tony, are you still manufacturing that great timer?
Bought one last year, plan on another this spring.

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 06:48 am:

Yes thanks Tim. Come to the Swap & Sell event I will have them there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 11:30 am:

Is the museum and swap meet worth a 7 hour drive from Canada? I'm thinking of going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:42 pm:

I think it will be Dave we are hoping to make it a two day next year so more the merrier this year will turn it into a two day next year.
If you have not visited the Museum then that in its self is worth a visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 06:19 pm:

Dave,
While we can't guarantee good weather for the event, one thing we can guarantee is FUN. Last year as we were planning the first Show & Tell, we were very nervous about its reception. Working with the fine group in the Richmond area made the event a tremendously fun day. We always have fun when we visit the museum. I too think it's worth the drive. Bring some of your treasures to share with us in May!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 06:41 pm:

Under last years threads there were pictures of the event posted. If someone knows how to bring them over to this thread perhaps Dave could see what a great event this is and would see it is worth the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 06:51 pm:

Dave & all
Go to the www.mtfca.com click on the red button Homecoming for all of the information regarding the event you will see we are trying to put on a first class event that we can expand on.
Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 07:01 pm:

Great. I'm almost certainly going to go. I was already considering a visit to the museum anyway so the swap event and meeting some of you should really make it worthwhile. As for the weather, that won't change anything for me. Thanks everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 07:11 pm:

Great see you there Dave, Anyone else coming?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 07:14 pm:

I think i would like to know more about it? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

Bud
Go to www.mtfca.com click on the red button Homecoming, all the info is there. If you have any questions call me or email me, I will answer any questions you have.
Tony

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration