OT - Australian Model T Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Australian Model T Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Comollatti - Queensland, Australia on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 10:24 pm:

I need to sell up, and was wanting to list my Model T parts I have for sale.

Except for eBay and Gumtree in Australia, can anybody advise me of an Australian website that would be good to advertise Model T ford Parts?

I know this website has a Classified area, however, most of the ads are for American locations and was just wondering if there was something more local.

CC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 10:48 pm:

Not that I check it much but Trading Post is another on-line one, the NSW T club runs a Classified on-line, other option is to google T parts and see who running on-line Classified sites, but I think the best coverage will be Ebay.
Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:55 am:

Colin, the Model T Ford Club of Australia based in Adelaide has a website on which you could list your parts. Go to www.modeltclubaustralia.org.au and you will find contact details. I look forward to seeing what you have.

Hope this helps

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 03:31 am:

Colin,
Most of the Aussie clubs will be happy to list your parts for sale in their monthly or bi-monthly newsletters. Search for the club websites and then contact the editors. Model T Ford club of Victoria editor can be contacted at ttorquenews@hotmail.com . Somebody will be very pleased to own your nice little roadster. Sorry to hear you have to sell up your gear. Regards, Warwick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:27 am:

Hi Colin, check face book as there are so many sites on there to sell your car and just go to the news agents and pick up a Just cars and copy the number out of the back for free listing and put it on there as you will have a bigger exposure than T club magazines and I have sold some of my excess cars that way... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 05:29 pm:

Looking for the download of the parts book for Canadian RHD parts. Thx Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 07:07 pm:

I just checked Craigs list. Scroll down to Oceania and there listed are Australia and New Zealand listings. Hope this helps.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration