Old Photo- A common or Garden T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo- A common or Garden T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 05:08 am:

Caption- "A motor vehicle decorated with shrubbery for a market gardeners picnic in Adelaide"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:08 am:

That's just your ordinary "garden variety" Model TT. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Apparently there were Ford BRANCHES all over the world. ;0/

Not to mention leaf springs and trunks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:09 pm:

If I didn't know that photo was taken in Australia I could be convinced that it's my truck under all that stuff. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

One needs to get to the root of the problem!!
....Sorry, could not resist.

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 04:58 am:

Asked how his truck was running, he replied "Vine, just vine!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 08:13 am:

The things these poor cars endured!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 11:44 am:

Cabin fever, Cabin fever, Cabin fever, Even in the
summer in the land down under, AH.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 12:30 am:

Are those T roses?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 06:09 am:

I wonder if he nick-named his truck "Tea Cup"?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration