I hate to ask....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I hate to ask....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

Because I have already installed it.

16 touring. Is the too if the wind screen supposed to fold toward the driver or away?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:05 pm:

Michael Grady:

I am not sure what a wind screen is but if its the small piece in front of the forward bow its supposed to go in front of the windshield.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

Michael I'm no expert but I think it folds in towards the driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:07 pm:

'14 on up fold towards the driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:08 pm:

Hey Dave - contrary to what some of the folks on the board will tell you - if I can't see the picture when I hit the "preview" button, then it doesn't show up when I hit "post." Every single time my pictures are jacked up on the preview they remain jacked up on the actual post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

16 folds to the driver same as 15 to end of horizontal windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:18 pm:

Seth:

Thanks, I wish I understood computers better. Almost every other time I try to post I get an orange message that says access denied. Usually it says that the message board has been accessed too often by some one else. It says to wait 5 seconds and go back and resubmit post. I usually wait 10 seconds and when I do I loose the picture every time. Also I have been getting a lot of double posts and I DO NOT hit any wrong buttons or hit any twice so I don't know why I am getting double posts. Oh Well, I hope others that know computers better than I do will bare with me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

My understanding is that the '13 was the last of the forward-folding windshields and from then on, they folded backward. On my '15, the windshield folds backward.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 03:25 pm:

Dave: Sounds like you may have a "hijacked" computer. Someone may be using it to send Spam or ?? It may be send bulk mail every time you log on. The only way I know for you to get it checked is have some computer guru check it out for you ... Could also just be a virus ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

Dave;
Down load and install the free version of;

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Then do a complete scan of your computer. Do it when you have time to let it run as it will take a little over an hour. I have found stuff that even Norton did not see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 06:54 pm:

Mark Gregush:

thanks I will give it a try.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration