Radiator repair in Nova Scotia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Radiator repair in Nova Scotia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 01:57 pm:

I was wondering if anyone lurking here on the east coast know of anyone who is able to recore a high radiator? Shipping from the US for a new one is cost prohibitive, especially where I am looking to sell this one to fund my next one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 05:06 pm:

I have not had it done yet but there is a guy in Moncton who said he can do it. Action Radiator.506-855-6677. He is on Collishaw street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:12 pm:

Thanks Colin. I got some info from Jeff Lee too. I was hoping to be able to fix it as the old radiator actually cools very well, and didn't want to shell out the coinage for a new one as Im selling it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 09:09 am:

This guy actually fixed my old one. Had a small leak up high. Went in through the back side to get at it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration