Help with ID?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Help with ID?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Harris on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

Is this a Model T? I seems really similar in styling to some produced anywhere from 1915 (or earlier) to even the mid-20's.. Any way to pin down the year? This is the only photo I have of the car.

Thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:20 pm:

Definitely not Model T. It appears to have jump seats in the rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Harris on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

Thanks! Back to the drawing board..!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

thats a BIG car for fancy folks to drive. no tin lizzy, some one here will know what it is

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Harris on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:31 pm:

My second thought was a Rover Six.. Hopefully someone who knows more than me (not hard!) can give us the scoop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:54 pm:

It is a 1915 Marmon model 41, very big expensive car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 07:59 pm:

Guys in the car have a rich and maybe slightly snobby look. Not your average T folk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:03 pm:

Was at least a $3000 dollar car in 1915, around 500 cid six on a 132 inch wheel base, these people looked down at fords, for real this car is big!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Harris on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Thanks all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:21 pm:

I'd hate to have to push that beast when it broke down!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration