Who

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Who
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

Does anybody know reproduces the hub caps for all the vendors? I have a little project coming up and need to contact them. Thanks, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 09:49 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:19 am:

I think I remember a thread here where ROBERT BERGSTADT showed he was making some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:23 am:

Here's the Bergstadt hub cap tooling thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/318070.html?1351649319
And here's a thread when Bob auctioned them off at eBay: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/320036.html?1351783366
Don't know if they were sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:30 am:

I sent you a pm,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

The new hubcaps seem to be of better quality than the originals, but like the running boards, they copied the late style. It would be way cool, if they could reproduce the hubcap used during the 13-17 era. Much different than the later style.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration