1917 Roadster original order from dealer to Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1917 Roadster original order from dealer to Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:35 pm:

I found this today on ebay and thought someone here might be interested in it. They listed it as 1929 but if you look at it you will see it is for a new 1917 Ford. I am not interested in it and have no connection to it so if anyone wants it, bid away! http://www.ebay.com/itm/1929-Ford-Motor-Co-Sales-Contract-Johnson-Bros-Battle-Gr ound-IN-1929-Roadster-/131103260723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e865d0033

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:47 pm:

that is cool. erick johnson should have that for his original 17. i see no engine number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 08:56 pm:

It's actually for a 1918 Ford (September 1917).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 07:26 am:

Those come on ebay fairly often. That same form apparently was used for years by dealers. I have one for a 1923 T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:00 am:

Try that today, even if you are well off enough to pay cash for a vehicle you will not leave the dealership with just one sheet of paper.... even the owners manuals are the size of a paperback novel and 65% of the contents are about restraint systems "LAWYERS"!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration