TBay - Great deal, If My Wife Would Only......... Oh Well!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: TBay - Great deal, If My Wife Would Only......... Oh Well!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

I would do the buy it now on this if it were offered here on the left coast AND if I didn't mind spending the rest of my married life sleeping out in the shed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Base-1926-model-t-touring-car-100-original-/161210206245?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2588e08825&item=161210206245&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 09:33 pm:

If it's not a total mechanical wreck, that's a good price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

thats been listed a couple times. not sure if the sales problem is the car or the bidders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 07:58 am:

It is my understanding that only 1927 had the fuel tank in the cowl, and 1926 had the oval tank under the seat. Am I mistaken?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:11 am:

Jay - Old Navy proverb it is sometimes more beneficial to obtain forgiveness than trying to obtain permission, and a trailer with sleeping quarters makes for one nice doghouse. The more I look at this the more tempting it is especially since my brother is a retired firefighter/paramedic his skills may come in handy if I pull the trigger.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:24 am:

Wes -- Both the '26 and '27 Fords had the cowl tank, except for the Fordor Sedans and the TT's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:42 am:

It'd be a great companion vehicle to my '25 TT Pirsch Firetruck, but for now I have enough on my plate what with one full re-build in middle of being finished, plus the TT just might need a valve job/cam at the very least.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 08:50 am:

The buy it now is about 1/2 what they were asking on Craigslist for several weeks.
Looks like a good deal for someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:13 am:

I think Tim has the right idea! It would be nice to see it paired up with the model TT fire engine that caries the [Same Day Service] at The Old Car Festival!! I would really like our 14 Red but Grandmaw say's no!! I think someone got a good deal! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration