MODEL T'ER HELPING A MODEL T'ER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: MODEL T'ER HELPING A MODEL T'ER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

Information: I want to say I have found a Ford Model T guy name Doug Jenkins That is going to help me out with the 1921 Ford Model T Coupe. I think this website is the Best place to have friends.We need to work as a team so we can get thing done when someone needs help.Thank you Doug Jenkins for been there when I need help. He is also trying to start a Ford Model T Club back in Utah. I hope best for him.Thank you
James Bissell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James L. Purdy on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Doug! thank you for helping James Bissell, he has taken some unnecessary abuse on this forum. His heart is truly wrapped up in model T's. Thanks again for helping him.
Jim Purdy
Astoria, OR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:00 pm:

James Purdy Thank you for the kind words Iam here to help all that I can HAPPY T'EN DOUG JENKINS

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration