1919 & 1926 Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1919 & 1926 Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Joaquin on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:36 pm:

I got a good deal on a pair of Model T's just over a year ago. I thought I was getting a flatbed trailer with a 1926 Model T and a lot of boxes of parts. The person that had possession of the T wanted his garage back and delivered the T on the flatbed. I did not get the flatbed, it did not go with the T, but the T came with about 20 or so boxes of parts, a frame, extra wheels, steering wheel columns, etc. I did not get all the paperwork at first, not till a few weeks later and after reading through all the paperwork, I realized that all the parts were the 1919 model T taken apart. I also found out that the engine was professionally rebuilt as was the rest of the T. The first guy got that far and sold it and the second guy got as far as setting it up as an open cab express with a setup for wine barrels. The engine has not had any oil in it yet, nor has it been started. It also has the wooden wheels with two extra wheels and the tool that is used to open and close split rims. I got a lot with this model T, a lot more than I had at first expected. But one of my dogs got very sick and died and now I need to think about finding the T a new home so that it can be properly restored and take care of my dogs bills with what I can get for them. I did not see a classifieds section here to post a T for sale and honestly do not know what I would ask for them.
1926 Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Joaquin on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:39 pm:

pictures of the parts, the tool box and the rim toolparts inventory

tool box

rim tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Joaquin on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

Here are pictures of an airhorn tank, the rim tool, model A wire wheels.

Airhorn tank

rim tool

Model A wire wheels

Model T hood latches

key switches

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Joaquin on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 11:37 pm:

I forgot to mention that I have the papers for both the 1926 and the 1919. I also have the original set of license plates for the 26. I showed it to a man from a town south of me called Stafford and while he and I were talking, his son was going over the truck, we heard his son squeal and yell out that the 26 had a locking steering column. We took the head off the engine and I thought the man, who is in his late 60's, was going to have a heart attack, he said the engine was beautiful, that it looked professionally rebuilt. I also have a starter motor and generator for it that had not been installed yet. I got really busy last year and took on 32 yards for my garden service and never got to do any work on the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Joaquin on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

the engine, the head bolts were not even tightened yet. The man I got it from had not even done anything to it in the 12 years he had it, just built the wooden bed for it. The man before him rebuilt the engine, frame and drive train. Engine 1

engine 2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration