My Kinda Man Cave!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: My Kinda Man Cave!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:37 am:

As the picture slowly opened I first saw the Motor Spirit sign
Then something that looked like Loose Plugs -

As it continued to open I was expecting to see a shelf for loose women
but realized it was Lodge plugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:38 am:

The cat seems content;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 02:07 am:

Somewhere in Britain. Any ideas where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 02:32 am:

There is copy of the “Sketch” newspaper is on the top of the file cabinet,
and it was published by “Illustrated London News Company”.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 06:08 am:

Looks like on of Richards paintings.

The cat in this reminds me of our local NAPA auto part store. Jack always has a cat or two there. Sometimes curled up in the window on a warm day or on the parts ordering counter next to the cash register.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 07:23 am:

"Looks like on of Richards paintings."

Just what I was thinking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 09:22 am:

Reflected image in desk/show case (bottom right center)is out of place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 09:59 am:

I also thought the picture had Richard's eye to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:08 am:

It's been a while since I was there, but I am guessing this is the shop exhibit in the museum at Beaulieu?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:10 am:

That is truly wonderful. I assume it's a painting. I wonder who did it. Always fun to see that stuff in color.

Thanks Jay. You made my day again.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration