Tail light wire routing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Tail light wire routing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:19 am:

I have a new wiring harness, plus the tail light wire attachment clips. I am guessing the wire attachment clips go along the left side frame rail. There is a hole in the left rear fender, for the wire to pass through. In the wire attachment clip package there is a spring with a hook on each end? Not sure where to install the spring.
26 Tudor

Dave Eddie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:27 am:

Here's how the tail light was wired from Ford:
tail light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:31 am:

Roger

You are too quick!

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:40 pm:

Thanks guys. I am constantly in awe of the usefulness of the internet for this hobby.
My father restored a 1931 Plymouth PA back in the early 80's (which I have inherited)
All the research and parts ordering he did was via telephone or mail.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration