Old Photo - S&M Tire Company 1920's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - S&M Tire Company 1920's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:33 am:

These day's young people would think its a store where sadomasochist's buy tires and chains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Now thats funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:02 pm:

Im sure that photo was taken long before the letters S & M became known for it's strange adult bedroom pastime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Beats me Will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

Jay, Id love to give you the date just to when it happened but I'm a little tied up right now :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:39 pm:

The masochist said to the sadist, "Hit me, hit me!!" The sadist made a fist, reared back and said, "No, no!!"

Sorry, I couldn't help it.....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration