Old Photo - Model T Era - Plating Department At The Excelsior Motorcycle Factory In 1915

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Model T Era - Plating Department At The Excelsior Motorcycle Factory In 1915
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 05:54 pm:

That foreman's desk reminds me of GM when the boss had no office and he spent his time bird doging the workers.The boss then was usually mean but GM made money hand over fist! Reminds me of the shift lever line with those buffers! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 01:01 am:

awesome, got any more shot's ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 02:35 pm:

Here is another plating department

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Kolano on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 04:20 pm:

''That foreman's desk reminds me of GM when the boss had no office and he spent his time bird doging the workers.''

I worked on a Ford assembly line from 1972-75(building Mavericks and Pintos).
They had the same set up and the foreman kept a close eye on his section.
We were building a car every minute.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration