Wish to buy '23, '24 or '25

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wish to buy '23, '24 or '25
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay bolante on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

I wish to buy a restored '23, '24 or '25 Model T pick up truck...roadster, c-cab or enclosed cab.
Any leads appreciated.
Many thanks.
jaybee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:20 pm:

I have a 25 touring if you're interested. 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

Places to look: hmn.com, ebay, Craig's list, MTFCA and MTFCI classified ads on their websites, The Vintage Ford, Model T Times. Of those sources, I think Hemmings usually has the most ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

I found mine by searching online for the closest Model T club, then emailing the club president asking if any members had cars for sale. He sent me the latest copy of their newsletter and I found the car I ultimately purchased there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration