Babbitted bored run in

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Babbitted bored run in
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:37 pm:

January has bin cold my shop is warm.
Think I better finish one so I can go touring the
End of February.
Bl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 06:02 pm:

It sure has been a cold one this year, my compressor tells me that every time it fires up in this cold. Looks like more T's will be on the road come spring time and that is always a good thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

so dean, we just see blocks, do you have an electric run in gizmo like ford had? or you prefer to run them in with a trip to the end of the pan american hwy in panama?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration