Old Photo - Coupe With Nice Drum Headlights And Grill

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Coupe With Nice Drum Headlights And Grill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 08:16 pm:

"No I did not leave my Rolls Royce at home in the old country"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:53 pm:

I like the neat visor and bumper, too. Those drum headlamps were made by Victor. Willie Cordes has a set on his cute green 4 passenger coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 07:07 am:

My TT had a visor like that with a Morton Salt sign used as the filler. (Nicely matched the Orange Crush sign replacing the fabric top) I found a good one years later. I think they look better than the stock later ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 08:18 am:

Custom T Coupe back in the day. Wonder how they hand cranked it if they had to. It wouldn't have been easy!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration