Babbit pot?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Babbit pot?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

Any one ever used the babbit pot in upstate ny for short block rebuild? Good or bad?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 01:07 pm:

"Babbit Pot"? Is that the name of business?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

The Babbitt Pot.

He's a nice guy, he used to send guys here that needed inserts poured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 05:13 pm:

Seems to be nice, I was wondering any thoughts as to his level of craftsmenship, I have three nearby options, jm machine, gen three( both of whom post here and I know will not disappoint) and THE babbit pot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 06:45 pm:

J & M Machine, for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 06:51 pm:

Thank you, and coming from yourself, who also posts your work and whom I respect, that is all the nudge I need!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration