Not so very old photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Not so very old photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

Inspired by how organized some folks are, able to find the right picture when they want it, I've been working on an index for all my digital photos.

This evening while working on the index I came across these shots from a couple of summers ago. Makes me want to get a car ready for touring and take a trip.

Creston,Iowa

Mound City, Missouri
Dave Stroud, 1925 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 02:23 am:

I had a NOS 66 sign just like that one It was pulled out from under the floor of an old service station in Blue Ridge Ga. still in the old slat crate. I had it stored in my basement and someone decided to give it a hammer test!!!
I got ticked off when I saw it had been chipped and sold it for $1000 bucks with the half dollar size chip in it, may have brought $1500-1800 before the ding dong hit it with a hammer, sure would like to find out who hit it, I've got a new ball-pin I need to break in.... 7;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 08:58 am:

The gas station's driveway looks a bit overgrown. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration