Old Photo - Sauk City Parade,Sauk County,WI Wisconsin 1922

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Sauk City Parade,Sauk County,WI Wisconsin 1922
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 09:15 am:

Just like a few small towns around here, more people in the parade than are watching it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 09:55 am:

I like the "Up to Date Auto Co" with their Certified Buick Service. Not like the old fogeys down the street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 10:20 am:

The TT in the foreground appears to have 10 people on it (9 men and a boy), a pretty good load even for a TT!

They sure did string wire everywhere back then, didn't they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Langner on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 08:49 pm:

Great photo. I remember going there as a boy with my Grandfather. Ate a Butterburger in Sauk City. Hard butter instead of cheese. Certainly not heart healthy, but goooood.

If you have ever eaten at a Culver's, this is where they got their start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 09:09 pm:

This is one of those cases where they could have parked the parade and the townsfolk could walk by instead. ;-))

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration