OT. Ranchero body parts....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT. Ranchero body parts....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 01:25 am:

I'm cleaning up and hesitate to trash some Ranchero (i think) doors with windows, a top clip, hood and a box side panel. Anyone interested?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 07:17 am:

Ford made Rancheros for three decades. Perhaps someone might be more interested if you could say what year the parts are from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 07:45 am:

My 1971 Ranchero rusted so badly that I junked it in 1977. A lot of Ford trucks of that era had bad rust problems. Someone might want your parts.

I replaced it with a 1955 F250.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Royce, I did some research but I couldn't come up with the vintage.
I have pictures though if there is an interest. I'll Google to see if there is a Ranchero club like we have here?

I didn't see more that a spot or 2 of surface rust

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 06:00 pm:

Hal, maybe take them to a swap meet or put on ebay? I'm sure someone would like to have them. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

Hal, Anything like these? This is my 62 falcon ranchero. JimRanchero

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 01:51 am:

James M. I can't tell. OH there's also a bumper and drive shaft, May also be a grill...that may be the clue. I'll check. Thanks guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 01:08 pm:

Hal, Those look to be from a late sixties maybe 1969, that panel looks almost like a tailgate skin. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

I've seen snake skins in my garage but never a tailgate skin!
What year are the pliers in the middle of the floor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 04:00 pm:

Tailgates have skins, just like 26-27 coupe and roadster decklids have skins. You don't have to be a human or a reptile to have a skin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 04:44 pm:

James M. Sure looks like U are right. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie haeckel on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:06 pm:

1968 and up did not have vent windows. Your pictures show 66-67 doors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

TNX

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration