26-7 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 26-7 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 01:31 am:

Hi, I bought a deck lid for my Coupe and need a little guidance on removing the old one. I did get the two bolts out on each side for the hinge but it looks like I need to remove the hat tray so I can push the lid up so the hinges can slide out of the deck lid. The lighting is poor in the shop so maybe Iam missing something. Thanks for any help you can give, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:05 am:

I just took one hinge off and loosened the other. Lifted and twisted the lid around and it came right off. You do have to do some weaseling to get it out, so be careful of the paint.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration