1916 Ford with an accessory hood ornament-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1916 Ford with an accessory hood ornament-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 09:57 am:

It looks like a toy or a doll of some kind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:03 am:

Kinda looks like the little fellow on the front of Jay's Model T !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Herb Another nice old photo!

Steve, Since you mentioned it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:34 am:

Jay that is my favorite question of young people...What is the only amendment to be repealed and which amendment repealed it? It always amazes me when I find someone who can answer that question correctly !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:37 am:

G.R. I'll drink to that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:48 am:

I looked it up and then came back and saw your post GR.

I'm a little bit smarter now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

I laugh my A_ _ off when I see that photo, Jay ! I gotta find one of those and put him on the front of the '14 rad but with his backside showing !

Nice photo Herb - great shot of a true '16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

the 18th and 21st! and Im only 23! :-) I had to memorize it for my US history class. Since you can smoke at 18 and drink at 21 it was pretty easy to remember :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 12:24 pm:

Woody does get around.
Funny really looks the same.
More folks out there breaking the time travel prime directive?

First the woman walking down the street on her cell phone in 1926 now this???

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 01:43 pm:

Nathan You had a real teacher, very few (Adults even) can tell you what the ten amendments (Bill of rights) are or what they mean. If you see that teacher again thank him/her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 01:48 pm:

He is a great teacher. He was promoted to principal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 02:29 pm:

Here's the past thread I posted the photo of Woodie on in 2011.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/222250.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:28 pm:

I see that '16 has the flair at the rear of the splash shield. It looks like there is a licence plate bracket on the drivers side with something hanging from it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:57 pm:

Dave - I think what you're seeing under the license plate bracket is an accessory shock absorber.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 05:44 pm:

Those look like "K.W. Road Smoothers".

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration