A nice video . . .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A nice video . . .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodrigo Nunes Ricardo on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 06:19 am:

A nice video...
I guess he says something like "benzin" (gas) and "thermosyphon",
but that's all I can understand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND9X3JJ26-g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 09:11 am:

Rodrigo,

Thank you for the link. That is Michael Gotesman from Tula, RUSSIA one of the poster from the forum. It looks like he was having fun with his T. Some additional information on him and his cars are at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/217907.html?1308126470 and his profile is at: http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=migo-users

Model Ts truly were the universal car and are still located and enjoyed all over the world [ok, I donít think they are currently being used in Antarctica Ė but probably all the other continents. ]

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 10:27 am:

i was in antarctica, and I'm a t guy. Does that count?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 05:17 pm:

That is an interesting steering wheel. Is it a Neville?

Are they being reproduced?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 06:52 pm:

Whatever, wherever, I like the heater in the floorboard; more info?
Era option, good for an open car but questionable 4 a closed car (carbon monoxide :-( ) ? No need here in CA., but interesting :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

Neat, notice the water pump and the six blade fan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:23 pm:

Nice video.

That's Michael Gotesman's car but it is not Michael in the video. Looks like some kind of professional reporter or car show host.

The car has an opening for a manifold heater but no manifold to feed the heater.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:24 pm:

I don't know any brand names, but the common term is fat man steering wheel. I haven't seen one in any of the dealer catalogues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 03:33 am:

The catalogs offer the swing up type in both brass and chrome and they're expensive...Used to see the slide up type at swap meets in the 70's, not so much now though, somebody offered me one of those years ago and I passed it by...stupid me...if I ever see one again I think I'll buy it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration