Old Photo - New York State SUNDAY SCHOOL Association Touring Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - New York State SUNDAY SCHOOL Association Touring Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 10:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Interesting electric cowl lights and aftermarket demountables.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:46 am:

It looks to me as if the photo has been retouched. The shape of the rear door is not right and the beading of both doors is too even to be reflection. I thought maybe a pin stripe at first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:57 am:

Very common in those days to fill in details in 'muddy' areas of the neg. The whole side of the car has been 'photoshopped', including the running board apron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

I can see the ad in a used car show room now..."Only driven on Sundays by a little old man."

Looks like they added a lot of pin stripe outlines to the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

Nice set of accessory electric side lamps, side view mirror & demountables !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration