1984 Model T Ford Meet at Greenfield Village - Dearborn, MI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1984 Model T Ford Meet at Greenfield Village - Dearborn, MI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 11:25 am:

Years ago I had a 1922 Touring car and took it to the 1984 Greenfield Village meet.

Here is a poor video that I posted to youtube.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCw4U2joGY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIiCw4U2joGY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

A Big thank you to Steve and i hope everyone gives it a look!! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

The voice of my pal, Jean Barth.

My blue 1925 Model T Touring at 7:14, center of the screen. (Actually, still my dad's car at the time)

Thanks for the memories!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:59 pm:

Jerry,Several years ago we were lucky enough to talk to Jean& Bill and found them Very Nice! Bud in Wheeler.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration