OT - Grand-daughter Essay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Grand-daughter Essay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 02:56 pm:

My 10 year old grand-daughter had to write an essay for a school project, she is an awesome kid, here is what she wrote:

An essay by Tabetha Johnson:
"Hello Judges, I have the winner of The Best Relative of the Year competition, the one and only... Mike Vaughn (my Grandad)! I think you should make my Grandad Best Relative of the Year because he is the most hilarious person you can find in the humongous universe! He also restores Model-Ts (like he is an ultra mechanic) and takes me on rides in them; it's pretty loud, but it's super awesome! He also makes the most fantastic waffles you have ever placed in your mouth. I believe my Grandad is the Best Relative ever! That is exactly why the judges should ignore all the other entries and make my Grandad the Best Relative of the Year."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Grohsmeyer on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Ok. You got my vote - you win !
Gee, I wonder who the T will go to next ??!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 04:36 pm:

Obviously a smart young lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 08:12 pm:

Mike,

That is great! Keep up the good work!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

We're going to need to taste those waffles to be sure she's being honest. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 08:38 pm:

Thanks everyone. Derek I'll have to bring my waffle iron to Northwood!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 09:39 pm:

And to top it all off, you will have someone to pass the T along to later! That was a great letter.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

Sounds like she has a good grasp of the situation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:05 am:

Mike, it sounds like she deserves Granddaughter of the Year Award. She is a very special young girl. You and her are fortunate to have each other.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

Ok she has my vote.
But just in case, Mike, you had better send me a few of those waffles (just to see if she is on the up & up)!
That's Branson, Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

How very sweet ... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 12:52 am:

She is a good kid, I always enjoy having her around. I always make the kids waffles when they stay with us. I used to make them for my kids every Sunday morning when they were at home. We have 4 grandchildren, 2 girls 12 and 10, 2 boys 7 and 7 weeks. We try to take at least one of the Grandkids on a Model t tour every summer. We always have a great time with the kids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:44 am:

And the model "T" say's ahhhhh I know I'm set for at least the next 70 or so years.... congrats Mike!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration