Windshield rubber ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Windshield rubber ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

Hi all ! I am pre fitting my windshield in my 24 tudor and don't know if the H rubber attaches to the top glass or the lower glass ? thanks. Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 09:16 pm:

Lower .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 09:29 pm:

thanks for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 08:44 am:

Ken, I don't know if the vendors are offering the side seals for the upper windshield, if not a seal for a 22qt pressure cooker will make two and is very close to the original profile. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Cook on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:03 pm:

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum--looking for help installing the windshield frame on the body of a 26 coupe. Does the frame slide onto the drip rail from the side or is there another method? Any ideas are welcomed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration